Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thunderbirds are go!

Hi there!

My name is Grace and I'm a full-time arts student, part-time food enthusiast, embarking on the voyage of food blogging.

The stereotype goes that students = poor, and therefore survival depends on 2 minute noodles and the cheapest beer about. It doesn't need to be that way! My goal is to eat well on a student's budget. Sometimes. I'll splash out on a fancy ingredient (like cream, what up) or pop home and 'borrow' my parents' flash food. But most of the time, I'll be focusing on turning cheap ingredients into delicious food and sampling the tasty treats of Wellington.

I've always enjoyed writing and cooking, although until now, always separately. Starting this blog seemed like the best way to combine these two passions, and to help me document my culinary adventures.

Guten Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment